Phising, malware and hacking.No.Turn on a firewall, regualrly check their files if any of them are infected and make sure that the website they are on is not dangerous.
1) A few of them are phishing, malware attacks.2) No3) Do not be naive. Click on advertisements of a webpage or Pop-Up surveys. They may have malware or spyware.
And have anti-virus.
people do not suspect that others are doing stuff to them. no. they can have a antivirus protection
They lost their money.They have hacked by malware and threatened by hackers.NoThey should not click pages that say " YOU HAVE WON HOUSE OR IPAD"They should download security such as NORTON Security.They should never chat with strangers
viruses, online scams, computers getting hacked and phishing.I have been a victim of viruses before. They would tell you to download a certain file and they would release it in your computer, causing the computer to crash. We could use firewall, sophos antivirus and a lot of other antivirus softwares
1) They were hacked by hackers(organisations, businesses), they were frauded and cheated, and phishing2) No. Neither I or anyone I know have been victims of cyber dangers.3) They should make sure they don't reveal a lot of their personal information on social networking sites like facebook and twitter, or not tell anyone any of their passwords for things
Q1)Identify a few imminent dangers faced by netizens identified in the video.- Being hacked, Infected with virus and phishingq2)Have you or someone you know been victims of such cyber dangers? If yes what is the nature of the cyber dangers.-Yes, Hacking (their accounts had be hacked)Q3)What are some of the possible preventive measures that netizens could take against such possible dangers?-install anti-virus eg: Norton360 -Do not reveal your personal details or enter any unknown website.
They may be tricked into putting their personal info into a "phoney" website that looks like the real one. No.they should install anti-virus in their computer to protect aginst hacker attacks and double check before putting their personal info into any website that pops up from an ad, link etc.
1) The computers can be hacked and money could have been stolen.2) No3) We could make sure we do not enter any unknown website and try to only use the websites that we know are safe
2b Elvis1. Phising, Malware, and being hacked.2.No, I do not know.3. Netizens should be wise when surfing the web, such as seeing if the website is real or it just want to 'phish' you. Also, netizens should not download any file that you do not know and also, have an antivirus programme installed in the computer.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Q1)Phishing hacking and malware.Q2) NoQ3)Download securities, check their files regularly, do anti-virus scans, do not click on pop up surveys or advertisements saying that you have won prizes.
Netizen are being threaten by hackers and about 8.5 billion dollars were use for the threat. Some of them are being fooled by the hackers. eg. 'you have won a prize.'NoThey should install anti viruses hardware to secure their computer from being attacked. They should also be very careful when using the internet.
1. Computers can be hacked and there could be websites which instantly download viruses on your computer2. No.3. Install an anti-virus to protect the computer from any dangerous malwares.
Hacking, Malware and Phishing.No.Turn on your firewall everyday and do regular computer scans to check whether your computer is infected with malware.
They can get hacked, get scammed, phishing.My computer have been hacked into before, and it crashed my computer many times before I found several of my folders missing.They can get some antivirus programs to help clear viruses off and make sure not to click random pop-ups that appear in your browser.
phishing,malware,hacking.No.the person can download multiple anti-virus and other hacking-securities just in case if one company's anti-virus you downloaded has been attacked,you can still rely on the others and always on your firewall for extra security
Identify a few imminent dangers faced by netizens identified in the video.1) The dangers are phishing, accidentally revealing their personal information and being attacked by viruses.Have you or someone you know been victims of such cyber dangers? If yes what is the nature of the cyber dangers.2) yes. hackers tend to not reveal themselves and try to use ways that are not suspicious to make you reveal your personal informationWhat are some of the possible preventive measures that netizens could take against such possible dangers?3) They could install antivirus softwares, not got to websites that seem not legitimate or refrain from revealing your personal information
1) You may have entered a website that u think its legimatic and they tell you to type in ur personal information 2) I have not been any victim of such cyber dangers 3) We try not to reveal any personal information when asked by a website
•1)They can infect your computer and make it break down, and steal all your important files.2)They can hack into your bank account and steal your money.3)They can use fraudulent websites to trick you into entering your personal information.•No•They should download firewall to protect their computers against viruses and set really hard to crack passwords on their computers.
A:1)viruses2)phishingB:No.C:be mindful of what you post online, get protection so you DO NOT get infected.
1.- Websites were hacked and people lost money. - People were tricked into entering personal information.2. No3. People should be cautious about sites in which they enter their personal information on and they should install a firewall to protect themselves from hackers.
1) phising and malware.2)no3)you could turn on firewall or whenever you see a pop-up,just ignore it as it could have malware in them